Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort Policies
Our Resort Policies are put in place to protect the safety and well-being of all.
By making a reservation and/or staying on our property, you agree to abide by the following Resort Rules and Policies:
HTP Resort Policies
HTP Resort Policies:
- The Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort and its owners maintain as safe of an environment on their property as possible, to the best of their ability. Guests assume any and all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured by participating in resort activities, or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions. All guests agree that the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
- Entrance onto resort property constitutes permission for Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort to photograph and/or video any and all guest(s) and to use any resulting media for any lawful purpose without compensation to guest(s).
-  people are included in the nightly rate. Any additional people added to your party before or during check-in will add $5/person, per day to your reservation.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm – 7am and are enforced by our staff and local police. To report anyone not abiding by our quiet hours, please call the Resort Office at 252-354-2250 during our scheduled business hours or call the non-emergency after hours phone number: 252-354-2021.
- Please respect the privacy of other guests. Do not walk through or allow your pet(s) to walk through occupied campsites. Park your car(s) and/or golf cart on your campsite or in a designated area. Your account will be charged $50/hour for any car or golf cart parked incorrectly.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children.
- The speed limit on resort property is 5mph.
- Please do not ride skateboards, bicycles, scooters, hoverboards, or one-wheels after dark.
- Underage drinking is prohibited on resort property and on the beach.
- Washing of vehicles and boats inside the resort is prohibited.
- Fireworks & firearms are prohibited on resort property.
- Please do not destroy or walk on the sand dunes or natural vegetation. Use the walkways to and from the beach.
- Please be considerate and leave your campsite the way you found it so the next group of campers can enjoy a nice, clean site upon their arrival.
- A maximum of  vehicles are allowed per site. Some sites may only accommodate  vehicle. All other vehicles must park in our overflow lot and display a valid parking pass in the windshield.
- Gas hot water heaters only. Electric hot water heaters are PROHIBITED.
- You may only have 2′ x 3′ doormats and A SINGLE (8′ x 12′) light-weight, breathable RV mat at your campsite. Multiple RV mats and heavy rugs are PROHIBITED.
- You are required to use either a Rubber Sewer Ring/Sponge or an Angled Sewer Adaptor for your sewer hookup – available for purchase in theResort Office.
- Fire pits are allowed, but they must sit at least 2’ off the ground. Ground fires are prohibited on campsites.
- Do not leave coolers and/or alcoholic beverages outside overnight.
- If a utility/enclosed trailer does not fit on your site, it must be parked in our overflow lot and backed up to the bike path on Emerald Drive. DO NOT park a utility/enclosed trailer on your campsite that causes a traffic issue.
- Any people added to your account after check-in are considered “visitors” and will add $10/person, per day to your reservation.
- The Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort is private property. Entrance to the resort is not allowed without official check-in at the Resort Office. If you have visitors that have not paid to enter the resort, your account will be charged $100/person that was not registered.
- All visitors must respect and obey Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort rules and policies. It is your responsibility to inform your visitor(s) of our rules and policies.
Pets are welcome at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort, but there are a few rules that must be followed to ensure a clean and safe camping environment:
- Pick up after your pet(s)! Doggy waste bag stations are located at the front-gate, blue bathhouse, red bathhouse and both beach accesses for your convenience. If you do not pick up after your pet, your account will be charged $135.00.
- Do not leave doggy waste bags out for our roadside garbage pickup. Dispose of these bags at the appropriate stations mentioned above.
- There is a $10/pet, per day reservation add-on, no matter their size or weight, for reservations with 2 or more pets.
- Do not allow your pet to dig a hole(s) anywhere on resort property.
- Your pet(s) must be leashed at all times.
- Your pet(s) should NEVER be left unattended while on resort property. Unexpected electrical surges can, and do, occur and may result in tripped breakers on a campsite and/or in your RV. Please be aware of your pet’s health on extremely hot days throughout the year.
- Pets, including emotional support pets, are not allowed in the Resort Office, Wine Market, Rec Hall, Laundry Room, Bathhouses, Outside Bathhouse Showers, or Pool Area.
- Use the outside showers at each beach access to wash off your pet.
- PET RESTRICTIONS: NO PIT BULLS OR PIT MIXES.
Golf Cart Rules
Golf Cart Rules:
- The speed limit on resort property is 5mph.
- All golf carts must have a valid parking pass in order to enter the resort and park on the premises. There is a limit to 1 golf cart per site.
- If you bring your own golf cart, we require a copy of your certificate of liability insurance before issuing you a golf cart pass.
- Gas and electric golf carts are allowed on resort property.
- Golf cart drivers must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Operating a golf cart while intoxicated is prohibited. Operators under the influence are subject to a $250.00 fee.
- Driving golf carts after midnight is PROHIBITED.
- Pool hours vary depending on the time of year and are posted on the pool gates and on our phone app.
- Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children. If your child has to use the bathroom, do not wait! If an accident happens in the pool, we will have to shut it down for cleaning and it will ruin everyone’s fun.
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited inside the pool area.
- Glass is prohibited inside the pool area.
Trash & Garbage Disposal Rules
Trash & Garbage Disposal Rules:
- Please leave your trash beside the road at your campsite for our road-side pickup. Trash will be picked up each day around 9am and 5pm. Do not leave trash outside on your campsite after 5:30pm!
- Do not leave doggy bags out for our roadside garbage pickup. Dispose of these bags at the appropriate doggy bag stations.
- We are not responsible for disposing of anything other than common RV and campsite garbage. We will NOT pick up couches, mattresses, tables & chairs, grills, umbrellas, tent & canopy frames, paint cans, appliances large or small, bicycles, etc. Dispose of these items at the county dump: Solid Waste & Recycling, Swansboro, NC 28584.
Septic Waste Policy
Due to the capacity of our septic system:
- Only use RV toilet tissue – available for purchase in the Resort Office.
- Do not flush feminine products of any kind.
- Do not flush “flushable” wipes even if they say they are biodegradable.
- Do not use garbage disposals.
- Do not pour grease down sinks.
- These rules apply to both your RV and our bathhouses.
We greatly appreciate your help in keeping our septic tank system running smoothly!
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 12pm. You may check with the Resort Office for early check-in and/or late check-out availability.
Cancellation Policy: Camping is an outdoors activity. There are no refunds for weather-related events unless there is a mandatory evacuation of the island. Any reservations cancelled or changed after March 12th, 2021 will be subject to the following:
- If a reservation is cancelled, moved or shortened at any time, you will incur a $25.00 fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled or moved less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit.
- If a reservation is cancelled or moved less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit and be charged an additional $50.00 administration fee.
- If a reservation is shortened less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will incur a $25.00 fee per shortened day.
- If a reservation is shortened less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will incur a $50.00 fee per shortened day.