The Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort
Since 1976, our family owned and operated 5-Star Oceanfront RV Resort has been THE go-to camping destination on the Crystal Coast. Located at 9102 Coast Guard Road, Emerald Isle, NC, our resort features 313 clean, grassy sites.
We compliment our beautiful oceanfront RV resort with friendly staff, security, cleanliness and multiple camping amenities. Our number one priority is YOU, our camping guests, and we strive our best to ensure that you enjoy your stay.
From the moment you arrive at our resort, you will be tended to by our courteous staff and will be escorted to your assigned site from the front gate. We are always available to assist you with any issue that may arise during your stay, and will see to it that you are taken care of until your departure.
Our 5-Star Oceanfront RV Resort features 3 direct beach accesses, two recently renovated bathhouses, a modern swimming pool and pool deck area, a playground, a go-kart track, live bands, a wine store, food trucks and much more!
Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort FAQs
Can I make reservations online?
No. There is no way to make reservations online.
We prefer to handle all reservations over the phone in order to establish a personal point of contact and answer any questions or concerns that may arise. Please call the resort office at (252) 354-2250 for more reservation information.
Do you have campers for rent?
No. We no longer have RVs available for rent.
We no longer rent RVs, but we encourage non-RV owners to rent an RV from another business and make a reservation with us! If you rent an RV from a 3rd party, you would book your reservations with us just like any other RV owner.
Are you open year-round?
No. We are only open for 9 months out of the year (March – November)
We open the resort at the beginning of March for seasonal campers and open mid-March for overnight campers. We close down the resort for everyone at the very beginning of December.
Do you have pull-thru sites?
Yes! The majority of our campsites are pull-through.
After checking in at the Resort Office, you will directed towards the Front Gate where you will be escorted to your assigned site by our friendly park staff. If you need any assistance during check-in or during your stay, they are always willing to assist you!
What are the check in and check out times?
Check-In Time is 2:00pm | Check-Out time is 12:00pm (Noon)
Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 12pm. You may check with the Resort Office for early check-in and/or late check-out availability.
When can I start making reservations for next year?
Reservations for 2023 start on Thursday, December 1, 2022 @ 8:00am. We receive hundreds of phone calls during the first few days we open reservations for the following year, so please be prepared to wait an hour or two after being placed into our phone queue system. Our office staff will work as quickly and efficiently as possible to get to everyone.
Where is the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort located?
9102 Coast Guard Road, Emerald Isle, NC, 28594
Our Resort is located in Emerald Isle, North Carolina. Emerald Isle is considered the southern most tip of the Outer Banks (otherwise known as the Crystal Coast). It’s part of the same Barrier Island that makes up Atlantic Beach, Indian Beach, Pine Knoll Shores, and Salter Path. See our Contact Page for an aerial map of the park and surrounding area.
Do you offer storage?
Yes! We offer storage for RVs only.
We offer secure storage for any sized RV. If you have reservation, we will pull and level it onto your campsite at no additional charge. However, water, sewer and electric hookups are your responsibility. Our staff is not responsible for hooking and setting up your RV. See the Storage Rates Page or call us for information and pricing.
Do you allow golf carts?
Yes! We do allow both electric and gas golf carts. We just ask you abide by our Golf Cart Rules.
Golf Cart Rules:
- Gas and electric golf carts are allowed at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort.
- All golf carts must have a valid parking pass in order to enter the resort and park on the premises. Passes can be obtained in the Resort Office.  Golf Cart Pass is included in an overnight reservation.
- If you bring your own golf cart, we require proof of insurance at the time of check-in. Have a copy to hand to our office staff so that we can add it to your account.
- Golf cart drivers must at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Operating a golf cart while intoxicated is prohibited. Operators under the influence are subject to a $250.00 fine.
- Driving golf carts after midnight is PROHIBITED. Be respectful to other campers!
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 5mph.
Do you allow campfires?
No, however we do allow Fire Pits.
Fire-pits must be well-contained and stand at least 2 feet off of the ground. It’s usually best to use concrete or wooden blocks to raise the fire pit off the ground. Ground fires are prohibited on campsites.
Are you pet friendly?
Pet Policy (2 Pet Max):
Pets are welcome at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort, however there are rules to ensure a clean and safe camping environment:
- Pick up after your pet(s) on resort property and on the beach! Doggy waste bag stations are located at the front-gate, blue bathhouse, red bathhouse and both beach accesses. If you do not pick up after your pet you will incur a $135 fee.
- Do not leave doggy waste bags out for our roadside garbage pickup. Dispose of all doggy waste bags at the appropriate stations mentioned above.
- No dog fences, cages, or enclosures of any kind are allowed on campsites.
- Your pet(s) must be on a leash no longer than 6’ at all times when outside and should NEVER be left unattended while on resort property. Unexpected electrical surges can, and do, occur and may result in tripped breakers on a campsite and/or in your RV. Please be aware of your pet’s health on extremely hot days throughout the year.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool Area or ANY buildings on resort property.
- Use the outside showers at each beach access to wash off your pet. Washing your pets at the Red or Blue bathhouse is prohibited.
- There is a $10 fee per pet, per day, no matter their size or weight.
- Do not allow your pet(s) to dig a hole(s) on resort property or you may incur a $50 damage fee.
- PET RESTRICTIONS: NO PIT BULLS OR PIT MIXES.
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED.
Do you have worship services?
Yes! We have worship services every Sunday from April 17th, 2022 to November 27th, 2022.
We’re excited to have Curtis Hyler & Jubilation back at the Stage to host our Worship Services throughout the season. They are some of the nicest gentleman you’ll ever encounter, and they sound great too! As always, both our guests and the public are welcome to attend our Sunday morning Worship Services. Those not camping with us, please park in front of the Reservation Office and/or check-in area and walk to the Stage. Services start at 9 AM, and dress is beach-casual.
Is there WiFi available?
Yes! We have FREE, BASIC WiFi available throughout the Resort.
With 1000+ devices at any given time, our WiFi network will not run like a personal, home network. WiFi connections are not reliable in a campground environment. Due to the capacity of our WiFi, please keep the following things in mind when planning your stay with us:
- We cannot guarantee 100% WiFi coverage at any point in time and at every location throughout the resort.
- There is no charge for WiFi, so no credit will be given to you if it is unavailable.
- Our WiFi is not designed for streaming video, downloading documents, pictures, videos etc.
Please take this information in consideration when finalizing your reservation(s).
Is there Cable TV available?
Yes! Cable TV is available on all sites and is included in the nightly rate.
Our cable is Analog, not Digital, so you are able to chose from around 60+ channels. Please bring your own Coaxial Cable if you plan on using cable. If you do not have one, they are sold in the Resort Office.
What does the *(asterisk) mean on the Resort Map?
The *(asterisk) on the Resort Map indicates that 50 AMP electric service is available.
Both 30 AMP and 50 AMP service is available on campsites with the *(asterisk). Please inform the Resort Office of the kind of electrical service you will need at the time of reservation and check-in.