HTP Resort Services & Amenities
Here at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort, we strive to ensure you and your family have THE BEST oceanfront camping experience possible. All campsites are completely grass and have (1) picnic table on site. We cater to every kind of camper by offering:
- Full-Hookup Sites – (up to 50 feet)
- Water & Electric Sites for RVs – (up to 30 feet)
- Water & Electric Sites for Tents (one 6 to 8 person tent recommended)
- Need to rent an RV? Contact Trey Wells: (336)-908-1622
Our oceanfront camping resort is located in beautiful Emerald Isle, North Carolina. Our amenities include: Three direct beach accesses, two of which are handicap accessible; a snack and drink bar on the beach; a swimming pool & splash pad; super clean bathhouses; a bagel shop & arcade (renovated May of 2020); a go-kart track; fun events all summer long; and much more! The Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort has been rated one of the best RV resorts for camping throughout the USA due to our ability to provide security, friendliness and cleanliness.
View all of our services and amenities below. The ($) symbol indicates that there is an additional cost for those items.
Reservations for Specific Sites
When you call our Reservation Office, we will do our best to get you the site that you want! We reserve for specific sites with a one night deposit required on Visa/MC.
Reservations are made for specific sites and although it rarely happens, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE A RESERVATION TO ANOTHER SITE AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Direct Escort to Campsite
After check-in at the Front Office, HTP Staff will escort each guest to their specific campsite. HTP Staff will be waiting for you at the Guard Shack when you pull into the Park Entrance.
- Please leave your trash beside the road at your campsite for our road-side pickup. Trash will be picked up each day around 9am and 5pm. Do not leave trash outside on your campsite after 5:30pm!
- Do not leave doggy bags out for our roadside garbage pickup. Dispose of these bags at the appropriate doggy bag stations.
- We are not responsible for disposing of anything other than common RV and campsite garbage. We will NOT pick up couches, mattresses, tables & chairs, grills, umbrellas, tent & canopy frames, paint cans, appliances large or small, bicycles, etc. Dispose of these items at the county dump: Solid Waste & Recycling, Swansboro, NC 28584.
Emerald Isle Bike Path
The Town of Emerald Isle has developed over 20 miles of bike paths that connects you to all of the shopping, entertainment, and dining areas on Emerald Drive! This is the prefect way to get around the Island for those of you looking to explore.
Squeaky Clean & Modern Restrooms
We have 3 sets of Men and Women’s bathhouses throughout our resort. There is also 1 handicap bathroom located in the Red Section on our Resort Map. They’re kept locked at all times in an effort to keep them very clean. Your help is appreciated!
You can obtain a key to our bathhouses with a $5.00 cash deposit in the Resort Office. This money will be refunded to you upon the return of your key(s).
Our cable is Analog, not Digital, so you are able to chose from around 60+ channels. Please bring your own Coaxial Cable if you plan on using cable. If you do not have one, they are sold in the Resort Office. If you have issues with you cable TV after arriving on your site, please do the following (2) things:
- Turn your antenna booster off and/or satellite switch off and make sure you have switched it to Cable TV.
- Do a channel re-scan on each of your TVs to program it to our channel line-up.
If the above (2) steps do not work and you are still not getting a connection, please call the front office at 252-354-2250 and we will send someone down to take a look at your setup.
With 1000+ devices at any given time, our WiFi network will not run like a personal, home network. WiFi connections are not reliable in a campground environment. Due to the capacity of our WiFi, please keep the following things in mind when planning your stay with us:
- We cannot guarantee 100% WiFi coverage at any point in time and at every location throughout the resort.
- There is no charge for WiFi, so no credit will be given to you if it is unavailable.
- Our WiFi is not designed for streaming video, downloading documents, pictures, videos etc.
Please take this information in consideration when finalizing your reservation(s).
Our 70 foot long swimming pool is located right next to our Resort Office:
- Pool hours vary depending on the time of year and are posted on the pool gates and on our phone app.
- Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children. If your child has to use the bathroom, do not wait! If an accident happens in the pool, we will have to shut it down for cleaning and it will ruin everyone’s fun.
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited inside the pool area.
- Glass is prohibited inside the pool area.
Live Bands & Music
Check out our Activity Schedule to see when all the different bands will be here! We’ve got an awesome line up for 2021 so don’t miss out! All live music is located at either the Stage or Pool area of the resort.
We’re excited to have Curtis Hyler & Jubilation back at the Stage to host our Worship Services throughout the season. They are some of the nicest gentleman you’ll ever encounter, and they sound great too! As always, anyone is welcome to attend our Sunday morning Worship Services. Those not staying in the park, please park in front of the Reservation Office and walk in. Services start at 9 AM, and dress is beach-casual.
Services start on April 4th, 2021 and end on November 28th, 2021!
Laundry Facility ($)
Washing machines, dryers, a coin machine and a folding station are located in the Red Section Bathhouse. These are high efficiency machines so please use very little detergent – if you add too much detergent these machines will lock up and run continuously until all suds are gone. All machines are coin operated.
$1.00 per 10min to Dry
$6 per Wash
Convenient Store & Wine Market ($)
The Emerald Isle Wine Market is located in the same building as the Resort Office. It’s packed with all kinds of good food, drinks and a few odds and ends as well. It’s also the best place on the Crystal Coast to find fine wine, craft beer and specialty foods. Stop on by and check it out!
Giovanni’s Bagels is located in-between the Pool and Go-Kart Track. There are tables and chairs inside for hanging out, dining in, or just relaxing with a nice cup of coffee in the morning.
Go-Kart Track ($)
The Go-Kart Track is located next to the Arcade, directly across from the entrance to our park. There are single, double, and kid’s karts! You must be 56” (single/double) and 48”(kid kart) to drive.
Camper & Boat Storage ($)
We offer secured storage for your RV, Boat or Golf Cart! Campers will be pulled on to your site the day of your reservation at no additional charge. You can learn more by going to our Storage Rates Page.
Propane Refills ($)
We refill LP gas tanks for anyone! Stop by the Resort Office and we’ll send someone over to help you get filled up. Motorhomes with non-removable tanks must back into the fill area.