How To Book Your Camping Reservations at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort
We prefer to handle all camping reservations by phone in order to establish a personal point of contact and to answer any questions that may arise. Please call us at 252-354-2250.
Make sure to have the following information ready when making your camping reservation:
- Type and Size of your RV. Please measure from the bumper to the end of the hitch – not just the length of the cabin!
- Electrical Service your RV needs: 30 amp OR 50 amp – 2 or more AC units usually means 50 amp.
- People aged (6+) in your group.
- Number of Pets in your group.
- Specific Sites or Sections you would like to be on for your specified dates.
A valid credit card is required for camping reservations. A one night charge will be applied to your credit card at the time you make the reservation and a confirmation will be sent to you via email. Prices are subject to change without notice. PLEASE READ YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL! IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION AND THE RULES OF OUR RESORT.
If camping reservations are made for a Friday arrival and delayed to a Saturday arrival, the Friday night must be paid for in order to keep the original site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Camping reservations must be paid with Cash, Visa or MasterCard. These are the only forms of payment we accept for our camping reservations. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
Camping reservations are made for specific sites and although it rarely happens, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE A RESERVATION TO ANOTHER SITE AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
There is a CANCELLATION POLICY prior to your arrival. You can view the details of this policy on the Cancellation Policy tab below. Please review it before finalizing any reservations. There are no refunds for early departure or weather related issues, with the exception of a mandatory evacuation of the island.
To ensure a great oceanfront camping experience, please make sure that you review and understand our Resort Policies.
Cancellation Policy: Camping is an outdoors activity. There are no refunds for weather-related events unless there is a mandatory evacuation of the island. Any reservations cancelled or changed after March 13th, 2020 will be subject to the following:
- If a reservation is cancelled, moved or shortened at any time, you will incur a $25.00 fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled or moved less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit.
- If a reservation is cancelled or moved less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit and be charged an additional $50.00 administration fee.
- If a reservation is shortened less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will incur a $25.00 fee per shortened day.
- If a reservation is shortened less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will incur a $50.00 fee per shortened day.
Please call 252-354-2250 if you have any questions about our cancellation policy.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Please be aware that check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12pm (noon) year round. Please check with the Resort Office for availability of early check-in and/or late check-out. There will be a fee of $10 per hour for early check-in and/or late check-out from May 25th – September 7th.
Please call 252-354-2250 if you have any questions about our check-in and check-out policy.