How To Book Your Camping Reservations at the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort
We prefer to handle all camping reservations by phone in order to establish a personal point of contact and to answer any questions that may arise. Please call us at 252-354-2250.
Make sure to have the following information ready when making your camping reservation:
- Type and Size of your RV. Please measure from the bumper to the end of the hitch – not just the length of the cabin!
- Electrical Service your RV needs: 30 amp OR 50 amp – 2 or more AC units usually means 50 amp.
- People aged (6+) in your group.
- Number of Pets in your group.
- Specific Sites or Sections you would like to be on for your specified dates.
A valid credit card is required for camping reservations. A one night charge will be applied to your credit card at the time you make the reservation and a confirmation will be sent to you via email. Prices are subject to change without notice. PLEASE READ YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL! IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION AND THE RULES OF OUR RESORT.
If camping reservations are made for a Friday arrival and delayed to a Saturday arrival, the Friday night must be paid for in order to keep the original site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Camping reservations must be paid with Cash, Visa or MasterCard. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
While we make every effort to accommodate requests for specific sites, we make no guarantee that a specific site will be available at the time you arrive. Although it rarely happens, we reserve the right to change your campsite due to any and all unforeseen circumstances.
To ensure a great oceanfront camping experience, please make sure that you review and understand our Resort Policies.
Cancellation Policy: Camping is an outdoors activity. There are no refunds for weather-related events unless there is a mandatory evacuation of the island. Any reservations cancelled or changed after March 12th, 2021 will be subject to the following:
- If a reservation is cancelled, moved or shortened at any time, you will incur a $25.00 fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled or moved less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit.
- If a reservation is cancelled or moved less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit and be charged an additional $50.00 administration fee.
- If a reservation is shortened less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will incur a $25.00 fee per shortened day.
- If a reservation is shortened less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will incur a $50.00 fee per shortened day.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Please be aware that check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12pm year round. You may check with the Resort Office for early check-in and/or late check-out availability.