Booking Your Camping Reservations at The Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort
We prefer to handle all camping reservations by phone in order to establish a personal point of contact and to answer any questions that may arise. Please call us at 252-354-2250.
Make sure to have the following information ready when making your reservation:
- Your camper Type and Size. Please measure from the bumper to the end of the hitch – not just the length of the cabin!
- The type of Electrical Service you need: 30 amp OR 50 amp.
- The amount of People aged (6+) in your group.
- The amount of Pets in your group.
- Any Specific Sites or Sections you would like to be on for your specified dates.
A valid credit card is required for camping reservations. There will be a one night charge applied to your credit card at the time you make your reservation and a confirmation will be given to you via email. Prices are subject to change without notice. PLEASE READ YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION AND OUR RESORT.
If camping reservations are made for a Friday arrival and delayed to a Saturday arrival, the Friday night must be paid for in order to keep the original site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Camping reservations must be paid with Cash, Travelers Checks, Visa or MasterCard. These are the only forms of payment we accept for our camping reservations! WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
Reservations are made for specific sites and although it rarely happens, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE A RESERVATION TO ANOTHER SITE AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
There is a CANCELLATION policy prior to your arrival. You can view the details of this policy on the Cancellation Policy tab below. Please review it before making any reservations. No refunds for early departure or weather related issues with the exception of a mandatory evacuation of the island.
To avoid some frustrations, please make sure that you review and understand our Resort Policies.
Cancellation Policy: Camping is an outdoors activity. There are no refunds for weather-related events unless there is a mandatory evacuation of the island.
- If a reservation is cancelled or changed at any time, you will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled or changed less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your one-night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a reservation is cancelled or changed less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, your one-night deposit will be forfeited and you will be charged an additional $50.00 administration fee.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Please be aware that check-in time is at 2:00pm and check-out time is at 12:00pm (noon) from June 1st – September 3rd. Please check with the Resort Office for availability of early check-in or late check-out. There will be a $10.00 per hour fee for early check-in and late check-out (if applicable) and must be approved by the Resort Office.
Before June 1st and after September 3rd, check-in and check-out times are both 2:00pm.
Please call 252-354-2250 if you have any questions.