HTP Resort Camping Rental Units
View our 2 custom camping rental units below. These awesome units are located at the entrance to our park on sites 62 and 63 Orange!
- Covered deck with table/chairs
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 1 vehicle
What’s Inside the Camping Rental Unit?
- 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Twin Beds (30″ x 75″)
- Full Kitchen
- Bathroom (tub & shower)
- Living Room Space
What Should You Bring?
- Linens: sheets, towels, pillows, blankets, and beach gear.
- You may want to bring a portable grill as well.
Dates & Pricing Information:
- Holiday Rental Unit Rates are $300 per night, with a 3 night minimum. (Prices are subject to taxes)
- Non-Holiday Dates from May 28 – October 25 are $250 per night, with a 2 night minimum. (Prices are subject to taxes)
- Off-Season Rates vary between $175.00 and $200.00 per night.
- A $200 Security Deposit will be required to hold a reservation, and will be applied to your account at check-in.
- Your credit card will be kept on file. After departure inspection, any damages are to a fee that will be charged to your credit card.
- Visa, Mastercard, and Cash are the only accepted forms of payment.
- Gift Certificates, HTPMVC Cards, and Camping Credits are not accepted as payment for rental units.
- No personal checks.
Cancellation Policy for Rental Units
- If a rental unit reservation is cancelled at any point in time, there is a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- If a rental unit reservation is cancelled less than 14 days from your arrival date, there is a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- If a rental unit reservation is cancelled less than 7 days from your arrival date, your security deposit will be forfeited.
- There is a 6 person maximum occupancy.
- Check-In time is 3:00 PM and Check-Out is 10:00 AM.
- Coffee Pot, TV, Plates, Cups, Utensils, Pots and Pans, etc. will be included.
- PETS ARE PROHIBITED INSIDE THE UNIT.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED INSIDE THE UNIT AND ON THE DECK.
- GRILLING IS PROHIBITED ON THE DECK.
- Please leave camping rental units clean the way you found them!
- If any questions/concerns may arise during your stay, please tell the Park Staff at the gate or call the Resort Office.