28th Annual Lookout Rotary Spring Road Race
PORT TO FORT
NEW Location: Train Depot, 1001 Arendell Street Morehead City NC
Registration Time: 6:30 am
Rain or Shine!
Download: 2017 Lookout Rotary Spring Flyer
- Timed by Run The East, LLC.
- Electronic Chip Timing.
- USATF Certified Courses.
- Maps of Race Course are available for viewing at the Sports Center.
- Bathroom available to participants and guests.
- 5K and Half Marathon: Prizes awarded to the top 3 overall male and female winners in each race.
- Medals awarded to all Half Marathon participants.
- Medals awarded to 1st & 2nd place male and female winners in all age divisions in each race.
- Gildan Performance Short Sleeve T-Shirt to the first 350 registered.
Massage therapy available post race.
Race Day Schedule:
6:30 am: Race Registration
7:30 am: Half Marathon**
7:35 am: 5K Wheelchair
7:45 am: 5K Run and Fitness Walk*
7:50 am: “Run for Healthy Living” 1 mile (5th grade qualifiers)
* Tot push/pull welcome in 5K
** No walkers Half Marathon
Males and Females: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-30, 31-34,
35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
5-K Run and Fitness Walk
Males and Females: 8 and under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15,
16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,
50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
1 Mile “Run For Healthy Living”
5th grade students qualifiers
Packet Pickup Information: Packet Pickup available Friday, April 21 5:00 to 6:30 pm at the Sports Center, 701 N. 35th St, Morehead City or Race Day 6:30 am at the Train Depot.
If you are interested in training for the Half Marathon, call the Sports Center at (252) 726-7070 to make arrangements.